Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meet Ayla Zeeth....

 Hello ... my name is Ayla Zeeth ....  I moved to Twin Brook... to ... well...  get away from a lot of Sim-drama in my life.  See....  (whispers) ... I was involved in the wrong crowd, was in the wrong place at the wrong time and witnessed something I shouldn't have...... so I had to testify in Sim-court and got thrown into Simitness Protection Program....  I was given a new identity ... I wish I could tell you my real name, but I can't... from here on out, I am Ayla Zeeth (Zeeth, seriously?!?!  Who thought of that!?!?) ...   and I have no family what-so-ever....   :: sigh ::

I got thrown into this crappy little cabin that I started to immediately bust my butt trying to at least prettify!  I threw up some paint, it was nothing but drab and gray in here!  I got myself a nice little chair and table and a dinosaur of a computer, at a second hand store.   I need something I can write on, because that's what I do, I write.  Well, I started to play guitar too, and I want to paint.   But I started writing a book right away, and I called it Kissing a Fairy ...  why?  Cuz I wanted to .....
 Then I meandered around town and picked all the fruits and veggies I could, to sell off to make some money.
 That's pretty much what I did for the first several weeks in town..... write....
 cook .... 
 eat......
 shower and pee .....  
 sleep ....
 and pick more produce to sell to the grocery store!
I managed to remodel the cabin into a nice little place.  It's big enough for ... well...  me.... and just me. 
 The front of my swampy place
 The back of my swampy home...
 An aerial view... my little bathroom, my tiny kitchen, and my studio type living space...

 I met a couple of girls at the community garden, they were lovely and we hit it off wonderfully.  I think we'll become good friends.  Molly is in the black and Breanna is in the purple and white...  I'm the fatty in the pink...
 Molly was telling me all about her life so far, very interesting, she wanted to know if I was interested in writing a biography about her ... I said sure!!
 So I went home and got started!  I called it Miss Molly Macintosh ... cuz... that's her name!
 Then I decided, I really wanted to be a writer.... so I joined the profession of a writer!  Now I can stay home, write, and get paid for it!!
 On my way home, I met this guy, and Oh my GOODNESS... he took my breath away....  his name is Austin Zimmerman, and I know he wants to have a nice big family, and so do I!!  I also know he loves computers, and ... so do I!!! 
 We talked a lot, getting to know little things about each other.....
 We flirted and I asked him if he's single... and he IS!!! 
 And then we kissed!!!   But it was super late and I ran home after....  really excited and a little embarrassed that I kissed him so quickly!!!
 I went home, made some money ..... 
 And started writing another book!!  Kissing a Frog ....

No comments:

Post a Comment