Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Thee Wed .... and a Birthday!

 I realize, since Braham was born, how much I love being a mother!  I love being able to walk into the nursery and check on them, change them, give them bottles and baths... and I can't wait until I can play with them.  It's almost time for Ayslyn's first birthday too!  We can't wait! 
 But first, Austin and I are getting married!!  He called me up the morning of our wedding, after I got done taking care of the kids, and told me he couldn't wait to see me at the park, and be home that night.
 And when we met up at the park, he grabbed ahold of me, told me how beautiful I looked, and said "Lets get married" and kissed me in that way that makes my toes curl.
 A few wedding pictures ...
 Music showed up and ... the vows started.....  our musician said the following for us...
"You were born to be together, and together you shall be forevermore.
You shall be together when the wings of death scatter your days.
Ay, you shall be together even in your silent memory.
But let there be spaces in your togetherness,
And let the winds of the heaven dance between you.
Love one another, but make not a bondage of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread, but eat not of the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone, though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping,
For only the hand of life can contain your hearts.
And stand together, yet not too near together,
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in shadow."
I Ayla, knowing this man's love for me and returning it, realizing his strengths and learning from them, recognizing his weaknesses and vow to help him to overcome them, take Austin to be my simfully wedded husband....
 I love you...  I whispered...
I Austin, knowing this woman's love for me and returning it, realizing her strengths and learning from them, recognizing her weaknesses and vow to help her to overcome them, take Ayla to be my simfully wedded wife....
"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks to another day of loving.
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
To return home eventide with gratitude, and then sleep with a prayer
For the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips."
 YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE.....
 We're actually married!!
 Then our guests started to approach us to congratulate us...
 I snuck away at one point to just admire my ring....
 Had a long talk with my group of best friends, Molly, Breanna, and Sunny ...
 We ate.... Molly, she was starving!! 
 Then Austin and I went home.... and we went and relaxed in bed, he said to me "Wow, we just got married" and I laughed....
 Then he smiled at me, and whispered, now it's time for the honeymoon!! 
 So we made love, again ... and again and again ....
 Then we took a break to eat and use the bathroom and ....
 Went back for more and more and more....
 The next morning after we got some sleep, Austin called in all our friends to celebrate Ayslyn's first birthday!!
 I took some time to work on Kissing a Ghost again before the party started.... Austin had gotten me a bunch of lovely flowers for our wedding!
 Some of our guest arrived and I wanted to make sure Braham was taken care of before Ayslyn blew out her candle!!  So I tended to him...
 Austin took care of Ayslyn and made sure she was fed and changed before carrying her in the kitchen..
 I took a few extra moments to snuggle on Braham...
 Then it was time for Ayslyn to blow out her candle....
 And after everyone left the party, I cuddled my little toddler and tickled her.... told her I loved her before tucking her into bed....
Goodnight sweet Ayslyn and baby Braham.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment