Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Man... and a Home....

 "Ohhhhh the swamp ... it's so swampy ..... it smells like a .... swamp...... swamp swamp swamp.  I hate the swamp......" 

"Hi, Austin.... I'm really bored and um...  I could... I'd love some company!  I know we are just getting to know each other but I'd love to ... get...to.. know... you ... more!  Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm ramblinging...  what?  You'll be right over!?!?!?  AWESOME...er.... that's great!  I'll see you when you get here!"

I love your hat, I love your boots, I love your...... jeans.....   "Hi Austin!" 
 We talked forever..... we talked outside, we talked inside, then he asked me if I'd like to cuddle on the bed. 
 We kissed, it was so nice, just being there in his arms...
 Then I couldn't take it anymore, and I pushed him down and ...
 one thing lead to another....... and again, and again and again..... it was a glorious night.  AMAZING....  and I asked him to move in with me...

As I went outside, to pay my bills, I stood there, thinking.....then I decided that after weeks of hard work, writing and hacking.... er... did I say that, nope, I didn't... see it's gone.... and harvesting the garden to make money... I've managed to build up a little nest egg.  So I made a call...
 Austin and I left the swamp, together..... 
 And we arrived at the massive piece of land I bought....
 I sang to the land and this house just........ appeared!! 
 Well, really, there were guys working on it ....  The bathroom is in blue, the living room is in the brown area at the front of the house, the kitchen and dining room is in the back with hard wood floors and green walls.  The hallway separates the house...  our bedroom is in red and the future nursery is the back room, right corner...  We don't have much furniture, but we have what we could afford.  I got a new laptop, those suckers are expensive!!  We also brought the shower, the stove and the fridge from the other house, and had to buy new ones, cheap ones, to replace those.  I got a lovely bath tub.... and a washer and dryer!!  This house has a fireplace, not the most expensive one, but it's awful purdy!!  We got a small table and chairs, and a lovely canopy bed...  It broke us... almost completely!
 "I love my new house, it's not the swamp...... I hate the swamp and I really love my new house...."  So the guy who sold me the land, he said that there were two great guys living in this house, our neighbors... 
 And funny enough, my two best friends, Molly and Breanna live over on that side....
 But me .... "I looooove my house, I love my house, it's all mine and it's not the swamp..."
 I went into the house to make something to eat in my new kitchen....
 I decided to make Waffles ...
 Austin was sleeping, apparently I wore him completely out........
 Apparently, I suck at cooking because they turned out black as tar...
 So I got some cereal and Austin woke up, he got some and went in the other room to eat.  See that look on his face?!?!?!  It says "I am really second guessing this relationship, the woman can't even make waffles!"
 But I can clean up after myself!!
 However, after I did the dishes, I had to eat some more.... for some reason, I am STARVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment