Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh .. my... Pregnancy!?!? Baby A is Born!

Both Austin and I enjoy the new house a lot.  He had to go and get a game system, and I am on the computer a lot so, I said sure.... 
 But suddenly, I got very very sick....  Austin was about to take a shower and I just burst in there .... joys of having one bathroom...
 I got sooooo sick...... decided I had to stop drinking the green sim-aid...  
 Then when I finished my book, Kissing a Frog, I realized.... I'm not sick..... I'm pregnant...
 So I sat down and started to work on my book, Kissing a Gnome.... this time, it's going to be a longer book ... a romance... instead of just novels!
 Where was Austin?  Playing his games........ I told him though, he's really gotta get out there and get a job.  I can't do this on my own!!
 Then the worst happened!  My laptop broke and I freaked out!!  I yelled for Austin and he came running.  And I just started screaming at him!  "First I figure out I'm not sick, I'm pregnant, and then this happens in the middle of my work!!  I mean I was ..."
 "Oh .... crap......"
 "Do you think they ..... "
 Sure enough, the Department of Cyber Security caught my hacking and put a stop to it.....
 Austin didn't care.  He was just proud of me for doing what I needed to do to make sure that we had money for this lovely home we were building, food in our bellies, and all that.  He promised to get a job. 
 He went to the kitchen and made waffles..... and wouldn't you know it, they came out perfect!
 After breakfast he ran out ... and got a job!  Where?  The police station!!  That's right, I hack for money and he's a cop!  Aren't we a pair!?!?  He came home, and I was feeling especially fat.  I told him I was a beached whale... and he told me I was beautiful...
 Then he messaged my aching back...
 A couple days went by and I worked on my book more, eventually I had to do laundry because all my clothes were dirty and this is all I had..... sad isn't it!?!?!? 
 And then..... I FINISHED MY Book Kissing a Gnome!  I was sooooooooo very excited!!!
 But OMGoodness I had to pee!!
 When I sat back down I started my next book, Kissing a Ghost....  we really need money and writing is my occupation. 
 And then............ I wasn't sure what was going on at first, but then I realized, as the pain ripped through me... I knew, the baby was coming!! 
 "OMG THE BABY IS COMING"  Austin yelled coming into the room.  "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT YOU DARN FOOL!!" I shouted back at him...
 He suggested we go to the hospital, but it was to late.  The baby was coming NOW!!  I was sure the baby was a boy, I was craving apples so I ate nothing but apples.... and the SIMS around town told me that's a sign that it's a boy .... so I got green stuff for our new son that I planned on naming Abram Zeek ... 
 And as I screamed through the contractions.... I knew it would soon be over...
 And then a miracle........
 Shocked and confused, I looked down at my pink little bundle.... a little girl!?!?  A little girl!
 Awwwwwwwwww ....  all 6 lbs 3 oz of her, I loved her already.
 We named her Ayslyn Zilla... 

No comments:

Post a Comment