Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bouncing Baby Boy Born! Baby B ...

Austin wants to fix stuff around the house, so he's been "tinkering"  ....  he tried to do something with the dishwasher and he broke it...  and then he moved to the garbage compacter ...  I had to leave the room...
 So I went to the bedroom to work on my book again ... because Kissing a Ghost is STILL not finished!
 I was craving apples again... tons and tons of apples...
 Austin is an amazing Daddy ... he would talk to my belly all the time... he insisted he could hear the baby talking back.
 Molly told me that there were pregnancy books at the book store, and I couldn't believe it!!  Why didn't anyone tell me during Ayslyn's pregnancy???   So I read them both!
 Austin and I were sitting down watching kid tv one night and we started talking ....  he said "We should get married soon...."
 "How about after the baby comes," he added.
 "After the baby comes is a good plan," I told him.  "I would like to be beautiful and can't with this massive tummy."
 "Where should we get married?  How about the Maze Park up the street!?"  He thought that sounded good, so he nodded.
 With that settled, I thought I would bring something else up.  "I'd like to garden," I told him. "That way I can sell stuff I grow instead of feeling like I'm stealing from the community all the time."
 He looked at me and said "I'd like a new car!  I don't care if it's used, or older, just a car would be nice."
 "I'd like a new laptop!  This one keeps breaking on me!"  He laughed and said "Because you use it so much!"
 "We have to pay for a new baby," I reminded him.
 Just then, I stood up in utter pain........ and Austin started to yell "OH CRAP OH CRAP, RIGHT NOW?  OH CRAP!"
 We went in the nursery, and I tried to stay quite as I labored because Ayslyn was in there and I didn't want to scare her.
 Austin tried to distract her. 
 And then, it was time.....
 And our son was born!!
 We named him Braham Yonah ....
 Already, such a sweet baby.  So much like Ayslyn... 
 Austin and I took them into our room, to just sit, and be a family together, for just a few moments....  there I am with Ayslyn and Austin is holding Braham.   Our Family.... 
 The next morning I was reading the paper and ... look what I saw!!
"Bouncing Baby Boy Born - Last night, the Zeeth household welcomed a healthy 7.5 pound baby boy named Braham Yonah to the household.  The child is now resting at home comfortably."

Awwwwwwwww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment