Saturday, October 23, 2010

I take you ... sickness...

I continued to work hard on my book Kissing a Ghost .... and romances are so much harder to write, but they make the most money.  Money is good.... right?  RIGHT!
 I also practice my guitar as much as I can, someday, I want to be able to play at the theater... maybe put on a concert or something...  who knows, pipe dream I'm sure.... 
 Because Austin got a job, as a cop, he would call in a babysitter some days when he knew I needed to work on my book....  deadlines, ya know....  so that I wouldn't have to worry about taking care of Ayslyn and worry about my deadline all at the same time.   But..... her name is Kay Pebble and... she wears to much make-up ... in my opinion...
 But I worked, and worked and worked.... 
 And when Austin got home and the babysitter left, and Ayslyn was sleeping for one of her many newborn naps, Austin came in and kissed me until my toes curled, then dragged me off to bed. 
 I had to clear my head though, a couple weeks later, take a break from the book, so I was painting and I felt sooooooooo sick...
 Yep!  That sick!!
 Oooh goodness, it's that green sim-aid again!
 Wait....... what if..........  Oh my, I looked up to the heavens and said ... "Oh Mighty Llama...  she's only a couple months old, please don't do this to me......... I would rather have the vilsima-virus"
 Molly came over, just as our mail-lady was leaving and I went out to talk to her, again, felt sick...
 Maybe it was the blue sim-aid now!  She's only a couple months old.... really ...  I don't know that I could handle two little ones!!
 Molly came over again later that week, and we were talking about Ayslyn ...  the babysitter, yeah, that one... she was to busy playing games!!
 We were gossiping about all the sims in town....  I love Molly, she's my best friend.
 We actually were talking about how we practically look like twins!  Other then my hair being auburn and her being red ...  well, my skin is a bit darker too, but otherwise... we could be twins!  What if we are???  Twins separated at birth!?!?   Hummm... I wonder....
 And right after I ate, I got so sick to my stomach again!
 Luckily, I didn't have to to pray to the Llama Toilet Gods though....  at least, not this time...
 I found Molly playing with Ayslyn in the nursery ....  She's so good with her. 
 So I asked Molly if she wanted to be Ayslyn's honorary Auntie... 
 And she told me of course she did, she would love to be a big part of our lives, and she took my hands with in hers, the same way Austin does...  and.... I had to wonder, if just for a second, if she had feeling for me that went beyond .... sisterhood.... and friendship....  but I pushed it right out of my head. 
 Mainly, because she started telling the babysitter that she wasn't a gem at her job and I felt sick again!
 Austin came home and made dinner for everyone...  and to my surprise...
 He had called a bunch of our friends for a party!!
 Then in the middle of the party he pulled me close, and kissed me like guys do on the Romance Channel on TV
 He told me to hang on a second, and he got down on one knee!!
 Then he pulled out this box!
 And when he opened it.... well... you can see the look on my face!  Complete and utter surprise!  He said ... "Ayla, you swept me away the night we met in the darkness and the best thing I ever did was move in with you.  Now we have a sweet little girl, and I hope to have many many more with you.  I love you Ayla, I love you with every fiber of my being.  Will you honor me by calling me your husband?"
 It looks so pretty on my finger!!
 I told him "Yes, YES, yes!!"  I would marry him and be his wife.... 
 And after everyone started to leave, I told him .... I was pregnant!
 Later, he told his boss he asked me to marry him and I said yes!  His boss, sweetest guy in the world, he's become like a Dad to Austin...   he told Austin just to let him know and he'd be happy to give him time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment